Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions describe the rules and regulations for the use of the website of CONDE ABOGADOS ASOCIADOS S.A.S., located at www.condeabogados.com.
By accessing this website, we assume that you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue using this page of Conde Abogados if you do not agree with all the terms and conditions established on this page.
Unless otherwise indicated, CONDE ABOGADOS ASOCIADOS S.A.S. and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights of all material on Conde Abogados. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You can access Conde Abogados for your personal use subject to the restrictions established in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Copy or republish material from Conde Abogados
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Conde Abogados
- Reproduce, duplicate, or copy Conde Abogados material
- Redistribute Conde Abogados content
This agreement will commence on the present date.
Hyperlinks to our content:
The following organizations may link to our website without prior written approval:
- Governmental agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our website in the same way that they hyperlink to the websites of other listed companies; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses, except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our website.
These organizations may link to our home page, publications, or other information on the site as long as the link: (a) is not misleading in any way; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits in the context of the linking party's site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- Commonly known consumer and/or business sources of information;
- .com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- Internet portals;
- accounting, law, and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if: (a) the link would not cause us to view ourselves or our accredited businesses unfavorably; (b) the organization has no negative records with us; (c) the benefit for us of the visibility of the hyperlink compensates for the absence of CONDE ABOGADOS ASOCIADOS S.A.S.; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page as long as the link: (a) is not misleading in any way; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits in the context of the linking party's site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 and you are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an email to CONDE ABOGADOS ASOCIADOS S.A.S. Please include your name, the name of your organization, and contact information, as well as the URL of your site, a list of the URLs from which you intend to link to our website, and a list of the URLs of our site that you would like to access. Please allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our website as follows:
- By using our corporate name; either
- By using the Uniform Resource Locator you are linking to; either
- Use any other description of our linked website that makes sense within the context and format of the content on the linking party's site.
The use of the CONDE ABOGADOS ASOCIADOS S.A.S. logo will not be allowed. or other graphic material to link to without a trademark license agreement.
Responsibility for the content:
We will not be responsible for any content that appears on your website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims made on your website. No link(s) should appear on any website that could be construed as defamatory, obscene, or criminal, or that infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of the rights of third parties.
Reservation of rights:
We reserve the right to request the removal of all links or any particular link to our website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our website upon request. We also reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time.
Removal of links from our website:
If you find any link on our site that is offensive for any reason, you can contact and inform us at any time. We will consider requests to remove links, but we are not required to do so or respond directly.
We do not make sure that the information on this website is correct. We do not guarantee its completeness or accuracy, nor do we promise to make sure that the website remains available or that the material on the site is kept up to date.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to and use of our website. Nothing in this disclaimer:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; either
- will exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set forth in this section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) will govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort, and for breach of legal obligation.
As long as the website and the information and services on the site are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.